Helping you diagnose and manage patients with the most powerful, individualized and expert combination of caring and science.
We manage your patient through to conclusion -- so we can continue together to maintain the best possible outcome.
Our mission is to be the preeminent 'go to' referral source for the diagnosis, treatment and management of breathing and sleep disorders.
Biography: Dr patricia mikes
Private Practice, Chicago, IL since 2002
American Board of Internal Medicine Certifications: Pulmonary Medicine 2020 Critical Care Medicine
J L Kellogg Graduate School of Management - MBA 1995
Yale University - Section of Pulmonary/ Critical Care Medicine - Fellowship 1988
University of Illinois - Department of Internal Medicine - Residency 1983
University of Illinois - School of Medicine - MD Degree 1980.
Purdue University - BS Biology and Chemistry - 1976
Full pft lab & onsite CXR/CT
- Our in-office, full Pulmonary Function lab and onsite Chest XRay/ CT scanning allows us to maximize data gathered at each visit and minimize return visits
- "All wheezing is not asthma". In-office PFT lab data facilitates real-time separation of pulmonary, cardiac, allergically mediated and GI pathologies
- 24 business hour turnaround time for PFT final results
- Treatment of these general/ non-pulmonary issues are initiated in our office for continuity, with referral to cardiologists, otolaryngologists, allergists and gastroenterologists when needed and with your approval.
- Located at Galter Pavilion within Northwestern Memorial Medical complex, Chicago, Illinois.
- Dr. Mikes is able to see patients within days of your request
- Close working relationships with chest surgeons, radiation oncologists medical oncologists and pathologists allows a seamless multi-disciplinary approach
- Dr. Mikes is one of Chicago's largest providers of monoclonal antibody therapies for moderate to severe allergic asthma
- Dr. Mikes manages a large and diverse sarcoid patient population. We formed a network of thought leaders from University programs throughout the midwest and nation from which to draw opinion when particularly difficult cases mandate.