Our Promise To Our Patients
Our mission is to continually strive to strengthen our incomparable, best-in-class position as the most compassionate, thorough and vigorous medical clinic in the diagnosis, treatment and management of breathing disorders, lung disease and sleep disorders. We will actively listen and provide the highest quality and comprehensive medical assessment incorporating state-of-the-art expertise and research and leveraging strong medical partnerships. We will maintain absolute integrity and confidentiality in every aspect of patient interaction.
- Severe Allergic Asthma
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea; Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Chronic and/or worsening symptoms like Shortness of Breath, Cough, Reflux, Allergy induced breathing problems
about dr. patricia mikes
Dr. Patricia Mikes is triple board certified and nationally recognized as an expert thought leader and diagnostician in pulmonary and critical care medicine. She is actively engaged in teaching and center of excellence research.
Dr. Mikes ...
- is comprehensive and thorough
- listens and understands your history
- is tenacious in making a diagnosis and managing a treatment plan
- is responsive
- gives you honest and straightforward answers to your questions
patients (new & established)
General information regarding your visit
- Co pays, balances and fees for other services are due at time of visit
- Try to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment, particularly if you are a new patient or have not seen the doctor in 6 months or more
- Please notify us in advance if your insurance is changing
- CANCELLATION FEES will be assessed if appointment is cancelled or broken within 24 business hours
- If you have been hospitalized or had tests at an outside facility, please bring images and records with you or have them sent prior to your visit
- New patients are welcome!
- Bring Insurance Card(s) and state ID and MC or Visa
- Copays due at time of visit
- Bring records if coming from outside NMH network
- We accept most insurances including Medicare
- Please check your drug formularies as they change with each plan